X
No account?
Signing up is quick and easy.
Log In
Email
Password
FORGOT PASSWORD?
.

Cheers to the Warriors

.
-
Cheers to the Warriors
Cheers to the Warriors is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that provides financial grants to combat-injured veterans. CTTW was founded by a Disabled Marine Corps Veteran and his wife in 2014 as a way to pay back, or pay forward the assistance they had received from nonprofit organizations after he was injured by an I.E.D. in Iraq.

Cheers to the Warriors graciously accepts monetary donations of any amount.

Cheers to the Warriors is doing business as Warrior Vodka, essentially creating a self sustaining fundraiser. 80% of Warrior Vodka's net profits are given directly to combat-injured veterans with the remaining 20% being used as an operating fund for both Warrior Vodka and Cheers to the Warriors.
Raffle River has helped Cheers to the Warriors host 1 raffle.
Jonathan Jans, Main Contact
7608192857
Team Members
Amy Stephens
Jillian Jans
Joe Magda
Jonathan Jans
Michael Tellerino
Mike Wall
Tom Ceska
Join The Team
Contact Raffle Organizer
Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message