Body Evolution Fit Kids .
Body Evolution Fit Kids
Fit Kids Program and Fund for Parks and Playgrounds
Objective: Develop, implement and/or financially support projects, programs and initiatives that improve and enhance public parks and playgrounds throughout Muscogee County.
SHORT TERM GOALS
• Raise $50,000 to assist Columbus Parks and Recreation in replacing the damaged playground equipment at Theo McGee Park. A large play set was vandalized and is no longer safe and available for children and youth in the neighborhood to use.
• Assess other playgrounds and parks in order to set priorities for the future.
LONG TERM GOALS
• Raise project-based funds that can be used to build, enhance and improve and parks so they are places that can be used by children and youth to play, get fit, be entertained and build social relationships.
• Improve the fitness of children and youth through emphasis on play, exercise, nutrition and fitness education.
• Build partnerships with the City of Columbus, the Muscogee County School District, schools (public & private), businesses, community organizations, volunteers, clubs, civic organizations and other non-profits to make parks and playgrounds safe and available.
• Create a program for Company and Civic Organizations to become partners with Columbus Parks and Recreation to adopt public Parks and Playgrounds.
Raffle River has helped Body Evolution Fit Kids
Mary Cain, Main Contact
Join The Team