X
No account?
Signing up is quick and easy.
Log In
Email
Password
FORGOT PASSWORD?
.

Virginia Rush

.
Virginia Rush
This summer my team was asked to participate in the 2015 Summer "Disney Cup," in Orlando, Florida. We will be playing in Disney World July 12th - July 19th. This is an awesome opportunity for my team and I! To raise money for this trip we are also doing a raffle like last year, with even better prizes! This year you could win an iPad mini, a Go Pro, $100 CASH, or a $50 Dicks gift card! 80% of the proceeds will go to my traveling cost, and the other 20% will go to the Rush Booster Club. The tickets cost $5 for 1 ticket or 5 for $20. Thank you so much everyone if you chose to donate! I really appreciate it! Below is the attached link to the donation page. If you live close to me I will be happy to give you raffle tickets. If you don't live in the area or rather pay online that will work too!

Thanks again,
Abbey Urch *:) happy P.S ~PLEASE pass this on to your friends and family! You all rock!
Raffle River has helped Virginia Rush
Abbey Urch (GU13 Rush), Main Contact
Team Members
Abbey Urch (GU13 Rush)
Join The Team
Contact Raffle Organizer
Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message