Cody Medical Foundation .
Cody Medical Foundation
The creation of the Cody Medical Foundation began in the late 1930’s when there was a need for a public hospital. Led by several Cody women’s organizations, fund-raising began and the Cody Memorial Hospital Association was founded. Donations poured in and on July 24th, 1940, the new Cody Hospital was dedicated.
When the hospital was operated at a loss, the shortfall was made up by philanthropist W.R. Coe and his family.
The W.R. Coe Medical Trust was established in 1955 and later became the Cody Medical Foundation in 1976. The Cody Medical Foundation proudly continues Coe’s legacy of giving to the health care community to this day.
Raffle River has helped Cody Medical Foundation
Rebecca Taggart, Main Contact
Anne Marie Shriver
Join The Team