Eagles' Wings, Inc.
Eagles’ Wings, Inc. is a non-profit agency that provides day habilitation services for adults with mild, moderate, and severe intellectual and physical disabilities, including those who are medically fragile. We will provide a wide array of services that are individualized to meet each person’s unique spiritual, physical, emotional, social, and vocational needs and are committed to promoting and protecting individual rights of people. Our primary objective will be centered on happiness for each individual in a respectful, secure, nurturing, and structured environment which maximizes potential for independence, productivity, and integration with the surrounding community.
Eagles’ Wings, Inc. has purchased 96 acres of land to build homes providing residential care to adults with special needs. Residents will have private bedrooms furnished with their personal belongings. This property is located approximately 10 miles west of Tuscaloosa on Highway 82.
Numerous vocational opportunities will be provided for residents as well as adults with special needs from the community. Training in vocational services will include:
• Planting and grooming plants for wholesale and retail sale in on-site greenhouses
• Recycling a variety of items including printer cartridges and cell phones
• Life skills training in a computer lab
To ensure that our residents receive appropriate care, Eagles’ Wings, Inc. will be dedicated to employing highly qualified supervisory personnel. Services will be available for adults 21 and over who can benefit from our services and who have a disability which:
• Is attributable to a mental or physical impairment
• Was manifested before the age of 22
• Is likely to continue indefinitely
• Results in substantial functional limitations in major life activities
• Reflects the person’s need for personal care in a supervised environment
Raffle River has helped Eagles' Wings, Inc.
Eagles' Wings, Main Contact
Join The Team