X
No account?
Signing up is quick and easy.
Log In
Email
Password
FORGOT PASSWORD?
.

Glenlake Hawks Atom 3 Minor Hockey

.
Glenlake Hawks Atom 3 Minor Hockey
"Penny for your Shots" Fundraiser - 80% of proceeds to Make a Wish Foundation, the remaining 20% will be used for team water bottles co branded with Make a Wish and Glenlake Hawks.. Each player must take 1000 shots between Nov 20 - Dec 20th. If each player finds 10 sponsors and pays a penny for every shot, our team will raise 1600 of which 80% ($1500) will be donated to Make a wish foundation and the additional 20% will be used to purchase team water bottles with "Make a Wish - Penny for your Shots" logos on every bottle. Help spread the word across the city.
Raffle River has helped Glenlake Hawks Atom 3 Minor Hockey
Alayna Christie, Main Contact
403-244-9828
Team Members
Alayna Christie
Join The Team
Contact Raffle Organizer
Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message