X
No account?
Signing up is quick and easy.
Log In
Email
Password
FORGOT PASSWORD?
.

30/70

.
-
All tickets cost $2. If you win, you will get 30% of the prize money. The other 70% will go to the Race. It's a small amount of money for the chance to win a much larger sum! Everyone is welcome to join. Even if I don't know you. (: Thank you and God Bless!
It is a fundraiser to help Ashlie Watson pay for her 11 month mission trip. Ashlie was called by God to journey out in his name, but she needs your help!
World Race Fundraiser
2440 piney springs rd
Lexington, Mississippi 39095
6625828317
Contact Raffle Organizer
Contact Raffle Organizer
Your Name
Your Email
Subject
Message
 
 
$516 of $500
103%
 
Drawing was held on April 1, 2015.
Winners
audra chisolm
30% of winnings!
$150 value

This raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed, conducted, setup, controlled by or administered by, or associated with, Raffle River. Participants voluntarily release, waive, discharge and hold harmless Raffle River from any and all claims, demands or causes of action for property damage, bodily injury, wrongful death, loss of services or other claims arising from or relating to participation in the raffle and/or acceptance, possession and use of any prize.